Share Your Spark
at the 2018 NC Child Hunger Leaders Conference
Share Your Spark is a new addition to the NC Child Hunger Leaders Conference that provides the opportunity to introduce fellow attendees to innovative strategies for addressing child hunger through a brief presentation. Child hunger leaders from across North Carolina are invited to submit a Share Your Spark proposal.
Presentations will be modeled after Ignite Talks. Presenters will get 8 slides, which will automatically advance every 20 seconds. This results in a quick, fun presentation that will allow time for numerous individuals to share.
Share Your Spark includes:
- Brief presentation, no longer than 3 minutes, at the 2018 NC Child Hunger Leaders Conference
- Contact information included in conference materials for attendees to follow-up with presenter for additional information
- Description of strategy posted on the No Kid Hungry NC website
- Presenters must be registered to attend the 2018 NC Child Hunger Leaders Conference on Thursday, February 15, 2018 at The Friday Center in Chapel Hill
- Presenters are responsible for conference registration fees and related travel costs
- Complete the Share Your Spark proposal form below by Friday, January 26, 2018.
- Notification of acceptance will take place by Friday, February, 2, 2018. Instructions for submitting PowerPoint slides and time of presentation will be provided upon acceptance.
- Optional: You may include photos in your submission that can be included on the No Kid Hungry NC website. Please email photos to email@example.com. If photos are included, please ensure that you have photo releases/permission to photograph the individuals who are included in the photos.