Resources for 21st CCLC Programs
See county-by-county data on the Summer Nutrition Programs. Great for finding new partners or communicating opportunities for growth to stakeholders. Learn more.
A one-stop shop for families, sponsors, sites, and anyone else interested in the NC Summer Nutrition Programs. Outreach toolkits, enrichment activities, ways to find meals, and more. Learn more.
Text FOOD or COMIDA to 304-304 to get a text back with the summer meal sites nearest you. Learn more.
Carolina Hunger Initiative has a growing online library of materials that you can use to easily add nutrition education to your curriculum. Learn more.
No Kid Hungry has incredible online resources on Summer Meals, Afterschool Meals, and more, such as:
- Best Practices Home
- Afterschool Meals Home
- Summer Meals Home
- “Starting Afterschool Meals FAQs for Community Afterschool Enrichment Programs”
- “Fueling Young Readers Year-Round: A Case Study”
- “Let Your Community Shape Your Program: Discussion Questions for Kids and Families”
HOW CAN WE HELP?
The No Kid Hungry NC and Carolina Hunger Initiative team is ready to help:
- Connect you with new partners.
- Offer technical and marketing assistance.
- Develop customized outreach materials for families and stakeholders.
- Offer guidance on new USDA waivers.
- Celebrate staff, promote events, and broadcast successes to statewide and national audiences.
Contact our team at NoKidHungryNC@gmail.com.